Who we are
HLB Egypt is a leading prime group, with extensive expertise in accounting, auditing, tax, market, financial and economic advisory firms, based in Egypt, with more than 60 years in the field of Auditing and Assurance, Accounting, Advisory, Tax Consultancy & extended 40 years of specialized demonstrated experience in Market, Financial and Economic Development Advisory. HLB Egypt is ranked within the top ten accounting and advisory firms in Egypt as per to International Accounting Bulletin (IAB) in June 2018.
HLB Egypt is member of HLB International (HLBI), a leading network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisers, founded in 1969. HLBI strives to help its clients deal with challenges, navigate through disruptive times and identify and create business opportunities. Also, HLBI developed strategic partnerships and affinity programmes that ensured HLB firms and clients are equipped with the tools to grow their business and identify new opportunities. “Together We Make It Happen!”
We developed high capacity, across the years, to provide a comprehensive range of services in Egyptian market, as well in the region and internally capitalizing on high quality skills and global standards services. Being prime leading group, we are committed to provide reliable, independent, discrete and professional advice through qualified committed, passionate, responsible and accountable staff.
HLB Egypt possesses a team of 7 partners and around 90 qualified CPAS, CFAs, DBA and MBA/MA professionals qualified in the field of:
- Auditing and Assurance, Accounting, Advisory, and Tax Consultancy
- Economic, Market, Financial Advisory and Consultation
We possess large variety of clients, to include prominent local, Regional and International private companies, public sector companies and government institutions, financial institutions and banks, and development institutions, among others.
The below indicates selected specific expertise:
- Registered at the General Register of Accountants and Auditors maintained by Ministry of Finance;
- Registered at the Central Auditing Bureau for auditing governmental bodies and public sector entities;
- Registered at the Central Bank of Egypt for bank audits;
- Registered at the Capital Market Authority for public quoted companies, mutual funds and portfolio management company audits;
- Registered consultant at World Bank, International Finance Corporation (IFC) German Development Bank (KFW) and UN institutions.